A year-round scholar/athlete approach to youth development and out-of-school time for 6th-12th grade students that leads to:
- Positive connections with peers
- Social and emotional competencies
- Future post-secondary aspirations
Using: 1:1 academic mentoring, physical fitness/wellness via the racquet sport of squash, community engagement and college-readiness.
Goals for Our Students
- Develop upstanding character
- Improve academic performance and motivation toward learning
- Strengthen personal health/wellness and fitness
- Experience a variety of meaningful opportunities
- Create and fulfill post-secondary goals
We Believe ALL Youth…
- Can and will learn given a positive environment and engagement
- Should have the same opportunities to thrive
- Are valuable contributors to society, now, as middle and high school students.
- Should be a part of our decision making process, programmatic design and leading the way for community engagement projects
We believe our approach during out-of-school time levels the playing field for under-resourced youth, significantly impacts academic achievement, self-concept and future aspirations.